Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bringing sexy back (dress to elevate mood)


I don’t know if any of you know this about me, but I’m a fashionista. Since I’m not rich, I try to be a recessionista too. The one thing I’ve hated about working out is the clothes. It’s either baggy sweat pants or muffin top inducing spandex. I hate it all with a passion. So in order to make working out more fun, I’ve come to treat it like a role I’m playing. In my mind a movie is playing where I star as the woman who over comes all odds and wins. This movie has been in production for a while but that’s okay. I’m in charge of the wardrobe in this movie. My character is constantly searching for figure flattering clothing that costs little or nothing. I like to match and I like looking good. My search for bargains leads me to the clearance racks at Sports Authority, Sports Chalet, and Ross stores. Online I scan the availability of discount gear at Walmart.com and track how deeply my favorite items are marked down monthly. I’ve amassed quite the athletic wardrobe. The thrill of finding cute name brand yoga pants for $8.00 is almost as exciting as winning the lottery. I can’t wait to go to the gym and strut around in a new piece of workout gear. I love love love! when someone asks me where I got something and I tell them my t-shirt only cost $2.00 online ;-). Cute gear puts a pep in my step and a glide in my stride. A well coordinated outfit makes me feel like a model on the runway.

So tell me, what do you do to bring your sexy back? Do you have any great discount tips to share?

Calorieking.com

Fitbottomedgirls.com

Hungrygirl.com

Active.com

Selfmagazine.com

Fitnessmagazine.com

House-Foods.com

No comments:

Post a Comment